I am still alive and paid all of my bills from the last year. I am still creating and I am still healthy (although slightly crazy.) So I must set some new goals for this new year. These are in no particular order.
1. Create a series of licensed art products.
2. Throughout the year, continue to sell my art in highly attended art festivals.
4. Continue to create unique art for the commuter to enjoy; bear heads, buffalo, folk art crosses and the like.
5. I have started a band, The Vasco Boys. I want to continue to play my music to the public. I feel I have something unique to share.
6. Write lyrics to a stack of songs I have been playing for several years.
7. Keep up my 8 year habit of running several times a week.
8. Paint and build 100 Folk Art Crosses and put them around Georgia.
9. Have a 1 man solo art show.
10. Let the anger flow away from me. Breathe in the truth and relax.
11. Paint several large wall murals and continue to paint commission pieces for individual collectors.
12. Be always confident in my artistic abilities and expression; musically and with my paint brush.
13. Start an art exchange program with interested artists in other regions and countries; a new way of spreading my art imagery around the globe.
14. Make it out to Northern California.
I have a few more ideas. Perhaps I will post them later.
Happy New Year.