- Went to SunTrust Park to see the Atlanta Braves play the L.A. Dodgers.
- Took a special elevator driven by Ms Ruthie and walked in to the Xfinity Rooftop lounge.
- Met the team from Xfinity Marketing and got out my Sharpie pens.
- After sensing tension in the air I began to sign shirts for folks in line.
- I decided it was good to go ahead and sign shirts rather than have a mini t-shirt riot at a baseball game.
- Talked to hundreds of people and got better writing the last letter of my name toward the end of event.
- Kept tabs on the happiness of my baby boy over on the corner.
- Looked a few times up towards the game and asked people what inning it was.
- Wondered if the man with the crazy eyes and talk of LSD really had Lysergic acid diethylamide or was he just a guy who tended to holler out while waiting in line.
- It is always fun to be at the fancy ballpark.
Thanks to Walker Anderson and Laura Williams at Xfinity. Thanks to Deanna and her crew for making the event flow nicely. Thanks to all the nice folks who waited in line and had something great to share with me — ” at the old, ballllll gaaaammmmmeeeee.”
see you soon,
Kyle BlackCatTips Brooks